latestbollywoodgapsap

https://latestbollywoodgapsap.blogspot.in/

Monday 22 June 2020

Surbhi Chandna shoots for the first time since lockdown, says ‘One can’t stop living’

'All I have been doing is recalling the moments of the day, that's how the scare has set in,' said the actress.



TV actress Surbhi Chandna shot for the first time post lockdown recently. The Ishqbaaaz actress spoke to pinkvilla about her experience and admitted that there it was scary. She said, “Of course, when one is working, various thoughts do creep in and it is even worse when the shoot is over. All I have been doing is recalling the moments of the day, that's how the scare has set in. But also, one can’t stop living because I see no antidote anytime soon, however, I made sure I kept having the concoction made by my parents cause I was the only one without the mask since I can't do a print shoot with a mask on. So, that was for my safety and the safety of others. But every time I got into another change, I would sanitize my hands. Also, I avoided eating on the sets and once I was home I had to shower head to toe and lots of other things." 
She also added that she was happy to be on the set. "This is what I live for, I have been longing to, but apprehensions that artists have are totally justified and all one can do is keep their immunity strong. As the experts also say, a mask can be a hindrance so once shoots start, TV shows or film shoots, God knows how will things be." 
In a previous interview with pinkvilla, Surbhi revealed that her mother used to accompany her to photoshoots but when it came to acting, she criticised her heavily. "When I was doing my graduation that is when I decided to give this a shot and my mom was very encouraging. She would take me for auditions. We got a photoshoot done. When I was doing BMS, she took voluntary retirement. So, I used to take her auditions and she would make me memorise my lines. She would criticise me so much, she would tell me I couldn't act."

No comments:

Post a Comment