latestbollywoodgapsap

https://latestbollywoodgapsap.blogspot.in/

Thursday 30 June 2016

Divyanka Tripathi’s bridal dilemma is something every bride can relate to....

She might be one of the biggest of TV divas ever but Divyanka Tripathi's bridal issues are ones faced by every bride to be


Here are the confessions she made in an interview to a leading daily

Ever since Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya announced their wedding, the speculation and curiosity around it is immense. She is one of the most loved gals of Indian TV and Vivek is slowly making his place with his easy charm. With less than a week left for the wedding, she is busy with the last minute preparations. In an interview to Hindustan Times, here’s are few things the Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress said…
#It is sinking in – I am getting married! At times I get jitters, as I worry about things going perfectly. It’s an event.
#It’s sweet to know that people want to know everything about my wedding, but they should also respect my privacy. I am a celebrity, but I don’t want people standing outside my wedding venue.
#Yes, of course. Girls have more to wear. They have to prepare multiple dresses for the various functions, and keep the looks different too. Guys have it easy. They have to choose from a few colours and ensembles. Everyone wants the bride to look radiant, so one has to live upto those expectations too.
#I am looking forward to the pheras and the varmala. The bride and groom have a lot of fun during the varmala, as they tease each other, while trying to garland each other. The post-wedding rituals, the home-coming ritual, and the games the bride and groom play the break the ice are fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment